At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated self-starter who loves Asian stories and is keen to build a commercial career in the video media field. In this role, you will be working within the Commercial content team in developing and implementing business and strategic relationships in accordance with Viddsee’s overarching goals and strategies. You will be responsible for managing client relationships, identifying content opportunities for monetisation, as well as sourcing and nurturing leads to generate commercial opportunities. You will also support the Commercial content team in preparing pitches, inventory and various documents.
This is a regional role based in Singapore.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions with ROI in mind
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening existing partnerships towards potential commercial opportunities
- Managing partnership projects as key liaison between both external and internal stakeholders
- Leveraging data and research to maintain current knowledge of industry development and trends
- Maintaining partner database and collate new leads
- Supporting Viddsee’s community initiatives and partnerships, Viddsee for Good
- You have a diploma/degree in Media, Marketing, Business Administration or related field; with 2 to 4 years of related experience
- You have an understanding of the regional media landscape, especially within Southeast Asia
- You have interest in Asian content and stories
- You have a knack for pulling together creative solutions and proposals that meet both internal and external objectives
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present effectively at all levels of organisation
- You have interest in data analysis and research
- You are able to work independently and manage your time well
Great to Have:
- Prior experience and contacts with broadcast media and/or brands
- A track record of success in building or supporting strategic partnerships
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to find win-win solutions
We will not be able to sponsor work visas or employment passes for this position at this point.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and contact number.