Full Time Role based out of Singapore.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We are looking for a self-driven and enterprising Creative Producer that is passionate about visual storytelling and story-selling to complement our Studios and Branded team’s efforts in Singapore.
A Creative Producer brings a project’s creative vision to life by working with different creative personnel and production departments on the ideation and execution of a project. As part of the Studios creative team, the Creative Producer will ideate, propose and package concepts based on client briefs and requirements. He/she may also be involved in the production aspects of a project by ensuring that the creative execution is aligned with expectations.
- Conceptualize story ideas and show concepts for Viddsee Studios as well as Branded Entertainment.
- Engage project briefs and work with the internal creative team to craft concept proposals and pitches for clients.
- Coordinate and engage with Viddsee filmmakers, creative vendors as well as local production houses and industry partners.
- Oversee and ensure creative consistency and quality of deliverables.
- Liaising and maintaining the relationship with all project stakeholders.
- Passionate about storytelling.
- Keen interest in digital content creation and filmmaking.
- Imaginative and creative mind.
- Good command of the English language.
- Strong writing abilities and pitching skills.
- Able to accept and react appropriately to creative feedback.
- Resourceful and an effective communicator.
- Independent and self-driven personality for a start-up environment.
- Able to start immediately will be advantageous
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, portfolio, and contact number.