Full time role based in Singapore.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We are looking for a driven and resourceful Associate Producer that is passionate about bringing creative stories to life to support the Viddsee Studios team in Singapore.
The Associate Producer will work closely with existing producers from the Studios team in providing producing support and capabilities to help plan and execute both Original and Branded productions. The Associate Producer will also be involved in the sourcing and hiring of external production vendors as well as service providers and also supporting critical backend operations and administration for the team to ensure smooth production and delivery.
- Be involved as a key project manager for production execution.
- Managing budgets and resources while coordinating the activities of creative execution as well as logistics throughout the production process.
- Contribute in the overall scheduling of project timelines and manpower planning.
- Assist the team with the sourcing of required production services,
- Oversee and ensure the smooth and timely delivery of final deliverables.
- Liaising and maintaining the relationship with all project stakeholders.
You should have:
- Prior experience in film/video production.
- Detail oriented and a keen problem-solver.
- Resourceful and well connected with the local media/film industry.
- Good planning and project management skills.
- Good communication and stakeholder management abilities.
- Ability to manage concurrent projects in production simultaneously.
- Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
- Able to start immediately or with short notice period would be advantageous.
If interested, please send your resume and portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org