Project-based role; open to remote work across Asia.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
As part of our web3 plans, our project aims to empower creators through funding, ownership and direct connection with fans.
We are looking for a passionate Community Manager to join our team on a project-basis. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Web3 ecosystem and have strong experience in NFTs to manage and grow our project community on Discord, Twitter and other relevant platforms.
- Execute on community strategies to actively engage and grow our community on Discord and provide the community with information on developments within the project.
- Develop community growth and retention strategy to foster and maintain active member participation.
- Help coordinate community events and major milestones activation.
- Respond to questions and comments from the community and proactively maintain code of conduct and community standards.
- Collaborate with third party Web3 communities and influencers.
- Keep up with current trends in community management best practices.
- Identify actionable insights within community conversation.
- Report on the health of the community and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with the marketing team for campaign ideation and to ensure our community remains supported and informed.
You should have:
- 2-3 years of experience in managing crypto communities, preferably Discord and/or Telegram.
- Passionate and have a good understanding of everything web3 and NFTs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide authentic experiences to the community and a strong understanding of when to implement different tones of voice in a variety of situations.
Added advantage if you are:
- Passionate about storytelling and the creative industry.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number