6 months contract position role based in Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a cinematographer to bring our creative concepts for web and mobile video content to life. The cinematographer will be responsible for the technical and creative aspects of video production such as shot planning, camera setup, lighting and audio.
- Work with the producer and director to plan, storyboard and create a shot list for each video production.
- Take charge of all technical equipment such as cameras, lights and audio equipment as needed during video production.
- Determine if additional resources such as manpower and equipment are needed for each production and work with the producer to acquire them as needed.
- Maintain a good rapport with the team and be able to provide creative direction during the video production process.
- Work with the producer to keep within the budget of each production.
- Basic video editing as needed.
- Digital file management and other admin tasks.
- Detail oriented and a keen problem-solver.
- Good planning and project management skills.
- Familiar with equipment necessary for video production.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience in directing and producing will be a bonus.
- Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number