6 month contract role with possibility of extension or conversion to full-time; based in Singapore.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We are looking for a talented and creative Video Editor that is passionate about short form content and visual storytelling to join our Creative Video team in Singapore. Our Creative Video Team falls under our content creation arm, Studios, which focuses on the creation and production of original and branded content across different formats as well as verticals. This role will work closely with our team of Producers to create content for a wide range of online videos and marketing campaigns.
- Take creative briefs/rough edits to clear, concise finished videos.
- Work with Producers to achieve the best version of each story and uphold best execution of video campaign strategies.
- Create effective video content for various social media channels.
- Develop visual styles that fit and elevate a brand's core messaging
- Finalise the graphic layouts, appearance, and timing of each content.
- Manage and organise archive of video/media assets.
- Gather appropriate b-roll assets, research and edit library music tracks.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest online video trends.
You should have:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Able to create basic graphic assets and animations using Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Working knowledge of basic colour correction and sound editing.
- Deliver video files for the web including compression, exports, and archival.
- Must have strong time management, problem-solving skills and flexibility.
- Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.