Internship based in Singapore; minimum duration of 3 months.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We're looking for an intern to join our Studios team. As the content creation arm of Viddsee, the Studios team focuses on the creation and production of original and branded content across different formats as well as verticals. The Studios Intern (Producing) will be tasked to support and assist in the production of these works.
- Assisting the project producers and filmmakers from pre to post-production of the assigned projects.
- Supporting production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all assigned projects and duties.
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on project requirements and deliverables.
- Contributing to the creation of detailed production rundowns.
- Assisting the production team with casting and location requirements.
- Providing administrative and logistics support in production-related work related to the projects.
- Assisting the Producer in supervising post-production timeline and progress.
You should have:
- Prior experience in film/broadcast production.
- Passionate about visual storytelling.
- Keen interest in digital content creation and film.
- Resourceful with the ability to multitask.
- Possess good organisational and communication skills.
- Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.