Full time internship role based in Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
• Assisting the project producers and filmmakers from pre to post-production of the assigned projects.
• Support production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all assigned projects and duties.
• Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on project requirements and deliverables.
• Contribute to the creation of detailed production rundowns.
• Assist the production team with casting and location requirements.
• Providing administrative and logistics support in production-related work related to the projects.
• Assist the Producer in supervising post-production timeline and progress.
• Prior experience in film/broadcast production.
• Passionate about visual storytelling.
• Keen interest in digital content creation and film.
• Resourceful with the ability to multitask.
• Possess good organisational and communication skills.
• Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.