Full time role based in Singapore.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Commercial team responsible for the project maanger of advertiser funded content and marketing campaigns and broadcaster funded content. This person will be a pivotal member of the account servicing team, functioning as the central point of contact in managing clients, vendors and internal teams.
The work requires tracking the progress of multiple concurrent projects: deliverables, client feedback, payment milestones, invoices, and external vendor resourcing to ensure campaigns deliver on time and on budget. This person will play a pivotal role in our clients' satisfaction and supporting the commercial team in growing the business. Ideal candidates will have experience servicing advertising campaigns, an interest in sales and developing client relationships.
External Client Management:
- Arrange meetings and liaise regularly with clients to understand their requirements, provide campaign updates and materials for approval.
- Key point of contact for the client, managing the project and client feedback from campaign commencement to execution in order to deliver effectively and on schedule.
Internal Stakeholder Management:
- Disseminate campaign details to internal stakeholders so their responsibilities for delivery are clear.
- Coordinate between various departments to ensure a cohesive approach to campaign development and execution.
- Track internal progress and post campaign reporting.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as Marketing to monitor campaign performance to ensure campaign is on track meeting campaign goals.
- Work with internal teams - sales, video production and marketing - to ensure accounts receivable and accounts payable milestones maintain a positive cashflow for the company.
- Scheduling and project planning, projecting and tracking cash flow based on revenue and cost milestones.
- Monitor quality control of all work (usually video production) that is submitted to clients.
- Ensure that the project stays within the allocated budget.
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised.
Financial Reporting Management:
- Keep tabs on overall cash flow and expenditures per campaign
- Issue invoices to clients per agreed project milestones
- Approve cost-centre bills related to projects being overseen
- An understanding of content creation and marketing amplification across digital media channels.
- Degree holder or equivalent experience, preferably in areas related to Media or Business Management.
- At least 2 years of experience in project or production management and/or advertising.
- Client-facing experience will be advantageous.
- Experience in account management will be advantageous.
Successful candidates will be considered for either Senior Account Manager or Account Manager position, commensurate with experience.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number