Full Time Role based out of Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented PR & Communications Manager. In this position, you will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages our audiences and builds brand recognition.
Your main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, films and services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Create informative and interesting B2B and B2C press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Coordinating with press and media for film story pitches, any media enquiries and interview requests.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all B2B marketing materials.
- Create communication strategies for new films and events.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.