At Viddsee, we are the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a dynamic Finance Manager to oversee finance and accounting aspects of the company by ensuring that our operations are systematically documented and comply with regulations.
- Oversee the financial accounting and bookkeeping process for monthly and quarterly closing accounts.
- Ensure invoicing , accounts receivables and payment/expense management functions are maintained, including vendor payments and expense reimbursements
- Continuously improve and optimize our financial workflows and conventions and use existing technology tools and applications to increase efficiency and automation
- Coordinating and liaising with accountants, auditors, tax and corporate secretarial agents.
- Ensure employees’ expense claims are in line with company’s policies.
- Support the processing and execution of operating expense and claims
- Working closely with internal stakeholders on projects, execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion and scaling of the business.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 4-6 years of equivalent and relevant accounting qualification.
- Deadline oriented & self-motivated
- Excels in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing technology-driven environment
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible attitude and able to work with multiple tasks at a time
- Meticulous, organised and attentive to details in the midst of a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Xero accounting system preferred
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.