At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a People Operations Manager to be a strategic partner to the business on people operations matters. This person will help to build a condusive culture and environment that can attract, excite and retain the most talented players that perform at their fullest potential.
- Maintain and execute People and Culture strategies and activities that foster growth, drive results and attracts the most talent people.
- Lead the development of our People and Culture roadmap by creating a strategic and collaborative process that highly values conversation and engagement with the team.
- Develop and foster partnerships at all levels of the company.
- Create, propose and implement frameworks and structures that uphold and encourage company values whilst proposing inspired and progressive ideas with the potential to further improve quality of life, team motivation, engagement, morale and business results.
- Manage the talent acquisiton process including the search, recruitment, interview and onboarding process.
- Play a key role in culture building/ assimilation as well as employee engagement.
- Day to day and routine operational activities.
- Utilize your expertise in People Operations to act as a sounding board at all levels of the company.
- Organizational skills will be needed to oversee and manage essential People Ops systems and procedures including management of the software systems and its related real world processes.
- Bachelor Degree, in Human Resources Management or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar capacity
- Experience working in a regional team as part of a global organisation and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Track record of developing positive organisational/culture change initiatives.
- Ability to work cross functionally with management team in driving impactful initiatives.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing HR strategy.
- Team building and team development capabilities.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skill
- Accomplished written and spoken English
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.