Viddsee is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join a passionate team building a platform at the cross roads of technology, creativity and entertainment.
You will be part of a lean team where you your work will have a direct impact of the success of the company.
Viddsee is a video entertainment platform that connects audience, storytellers and brands with premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
When we dreamt of Viddsee, we recognised Asia as a home for amazing stories, culture and highly creative talent. We imagined these key characteristics to be encapsulated collectively through a platform. It needed to reach audiences, directly. We built a platform to create, distribute quality, curated content, directly to audiences. Our vision is to continually empower storytellers through new ways to reaching and engaging their audiences.
We are looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated self-starter who loves Asian stories and is keen to build a commercial career in the video media field. In this role, you will be an important member of the Commercial Team in developing and implementing business and strategic relationships in accordance with Viddsee’s overarching goals and strategies.
You will also be responsible for managing key partner projects across content production, marketing and community initiatives, as well as sourcing and nurturing leads to generate commercial opportunities.
Reporting to the Partnerships Director & Chief Commercial Officer, this is a regional role based in Singapore.
- Sourcing new partners and executing exciting partnership solutions with ROI in mind
- Negotiating attractive partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening existing partnerships towards potential commercial opportunities
- Managing partnership projects as key liaison between both external and internal stakeholders
- Leveraging data and research to maintain current knowledge of industry development and trends
- Maintaining partner database and collate new leads
- Supporting Viddsee’s community initiatives and partnerships, Viddsee for Good
- You have a diploma/degree in Media, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have interest in Asian content and stories
- You have a knack for pulling together creative solutions and proposals that meet both internal and external objectives
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present effectively at all levels of organisation
- You have interest in data analysis and research
- You are able to work independently and manage your time well
Great to Have:-
- Prior experience and contacts with broadcast media and/or brands
- Understanding of the regional media landscape, especially within Southeast Asia
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.