Full time internship role based in Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
Viddsee is looking for a creative and passionate Graphic Design Intern who is interested to hone their skills and engage real world briefs in areas such as branding design and communication for the platform.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting the Graphic Designer with a range of web, app and print projects, such as social media assets, EDM, collateral material, and web graphics.
He/She will also be working closely with different internal teams within Viddsee to support and create assets for a wide range of campaigns for audiences and clients alike.
- Assist the graphic designer in conceptualising, design and creation of visual assets for digital as well as print collateral.
- Able to take on visual direction from master design.
- Ensure consistency of visual identity on all media platforms including social media, website, EDM, etc.
- Work in a collaborative environment with multiple internal teams to assist in visual asset-creation.
- A strong portfolio in graphic design, good sense of layout, composition and attention to details.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite specifically in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. After Effects fluency is a plus.
- Keen interest in digital media and film landscape.
- Positive learning attitude and flexible approach to solve problems.
- Accountable, independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.