Full Time Role based out of Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
We are looking for a Content Partnerships Manager at Viddsee.
- Drive new ways to monetise from existing produced or new development content IPs
- Engage and manage digital and traditional (TV, film) partners across the region
- Propose new partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to support operations
- Execute and manage deliverables with partners, and maintain strong relationship with partners
- Deliver on content partnership revenue objectives and goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years in relevant fields (content distribution, licensing, partnerships)
- Understand the digital and traditional media landscape to pipeline deals - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills to create justify content business models
- Able to run multiple projects across different markets
- Experience in TV, film, online streaming media
- Existing partner relationship is a plus, but not a must
- Interest in Viddsee, short form and/or Asian content (from horror to romance)
- Able to speak and write in English and Chinese fluently
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.