Internship/contract role; minimum duration of 3 months.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We're looking for an intern to join our marketing team.
- Create, manage and deliver marketing assets and campaigns with our marketing team with the objectives of driving increasing viewership and finding a new audience.
- Support the Commercial and Studios team to research and develop insights for a video and content-lead marketing solution, including in tactical execution, media strategy and planning.
You should be/have:
- Currently pursuing BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Professional command of the English language, spoken and written
- A creative mind, storytelling skills and a keen visual eye
- Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Instagram, YouTube, other top social channels
- Experience with image and video editing software (Photoshop/Final Cut Pro)
- Able to commit for a minimum duration of 3 months
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.