Full time role; open to remote work across Asia.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a Creator Community Manager to be responsible in managing, engaging and developing the creator community in Viddsee. Your role will have a direct impact in the way creators’ careers, and businesses can grow in the new economy.
- Strategise and plan the overall growth of the creator community
- Plan, lead and operationalise creator programmes and initiatives with the support of other teams
- Be a representative of our vision, mission and culture
- Oversee and manage the content operations
- Manage communication channels of products that benefits the creator community
You should be:
- Self-driven, effective communication skills, experience working well independently and cross-teams
- Detail oriented and a keen problem-solver.
- Good planning and project management skills
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Experienced in organising communities virtually
- Passionate about community, media and storytelling
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number