6 months contract position role based in Singapore.
Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
We are looking for a self-driven and resourceful Producer that is passionate about bringing stories to life to support the Marketing team in Singapore.
A Digital Content Producer brings a concept to life by working with different creative personnel and production departments on the execution of the project. The Digital Content Producer will work closely with the marketing creative teams to plan and execute Original productions as well as create the final cut of content from raw recorded materials and files.
- Produce, source, manage and execute production as well as delivery of online video content.
- Manage projects from conception to completion, coordinate day-to-day content production activities to help ensure quality on-time delivery.
- Manage and coordinate production efforts (scripting, casting, shooting, editing etc.).
- Digitally cut all the files and put them in a narrative sequence - refining the edited footage based on inputs from the producer and director.
- Apply colour grading, audio editing, effects, motion graphics, etc. as needed.
- Organise, strategise and react to tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented and a keen problem-solver.
- Good planning and project management skills.
- Strong communication and team management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Preferably with some experience in utilising the full Adobe suite.
- Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number