Internship based in Singapore; minimum duration of 3 months.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We're looking for an intern to join our Creative Video team. As the content creation arm of Viddsee, the Studios team focuses on the creation and production of original and branded content across different formats as well as verticals.
The Creative Video Intern will be tasked to support and assist in the production of original online video shows and bite-sized digital productions for our social channels.
- Assisting show producers from the Creative Video Team from pre to post-production of the assigned projects.
- Provide crewing support on-set in various technical and non-technical roles as required.
- Assist the show producers with profile research, casting, and location requirements.
- Coordinating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders on project requirements and deliverables.
- Providing administrative and logistics support in production-related work related to the projects.
You should have:
- Prior experience in film/video production.
- Possess basic technical knowledge in video production and camera handling.
- Passionate about visual storytelling. Keen interest in digital content creation and film.
- Resourceful with the ability to multitask.
- Possess good organisational and communication skills.
- Independent and self-driven personality for a startup environment.
If you are interested, please write to: email@example.com with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.