Internship based in Singapore; minimum duration of 3 months, 6 months preferred.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We're looking for an intern to join our Creative Video team. As the content creation arm of Viddsee, the Studios team focuses on the creation and production of original and branded content across different formats as well as verticals.
The Creative Video Intern will be tasked to support and assist in the production of original online video shows and bite-sized digital productions for our social channels.
- Conceptualise, ideate and assist in developing and designing creative marketing content including static posts and video content aligned with ongoing campaigns for our social media channels.
- Ensure created content is consistent with the visual identity on all media platforms including social media, website, EDM, etc.
- Work in a collaborative environment with the team.
You should have:
- Keen interest in digital media and film landscape.
- A good sense of design, layout and composition for various social media channels.
- Social media savvy, a digital native familiar with the latest trends and able to craft engaging content on social media.
- Positive learning attitude and flexible approach to solve problems.
- Accountable, self-driven personality and independent team player for a startup environment.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient with Adobe creative cloud apps and Canva.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.