Full time internship role based in Singapore.
We are on a mission to empower storytellers. Viddsee is a leading video entertainment platform for short premium content. With over 1 billion views powered by data insights and a trusted community, we empower storytellers by enabling the creation of films and amplifying stories to targeted audiences.
Our commercial team is seeking an intern who is keen to learn the ins and outs of the video media industry from a creative business perspective. He or she will join a team led directly by our co-founder and be exposed to different functions of business engagement and support.
- Support a variety of pitches and existing projects, such as branded content and drama development
- Support the team in research and data insights
- Help to bolster youth-driven and purpose-driven strategies and partnerships
- Assist in commercial-led marketing campaigns
- Support the team and work with Marketing on B2B marketing and engagement initiatives
- Currently pursuing BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Love watching or making video content
- Have an understanding of Asian content (love it if you can, and not only Korean dramas!)
- Be creative
- Open to trying out new ideas and scopes
- Be willing to take on ‘not fun’ work such as administrative tasks and sorting out data
- Be interested to learn how things work from a strategy perspective
- Minimum duration for internship - 3 months
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number.