Full Time Role based in Singapore.
At Viddsee, we are building the leading storyteller platform for audiences, media partners, storytellers and brands; incubating talents & IPs, and building the next successful creative businesses.
We’re looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to be responsible in project managing external client campaigns involving video production and digital marketing amplification. This person will track numerous concurrent projects, working as a central point person across the organisation in tracking all projects' progress, deliverables, client feedback, payment milestones, invoices, and external vendor resourcing to ensure campaigns deliver on time and on budget.
You will play a pivotal role in our clients' satisfaction and supporting the commercial team in growing the business.
- Scheduling and project planning, facilitate and lead the team to move project forward
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements and campaign updates
- Quality control of all work (usually video production) that is submitted to clients
- Disseminating campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Work with internal teams - sales, video production and marketing - to ensure accounts receivable and accounts payable milestones maintain a positive cashflow for the company
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure campaign is on track meeting campaign goals
- Keep clients and peers updated on the campaign progress brief
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Degree holder or equivalent experience, preferably in areas related to Media or Business Management
- 1-2 years of experience; fresh grads with relevant internship experience can be considered
- Experience in project or production management will be advantageous
- Immediate start preferred; as we are looking to recruit for this position as soon as possible, we will not be able to sponsor any passes.
If you are interested, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your brief self introduction, CV, portfolio, and contact number